Monday, October 12, 2009

Take Me to Bollywood, Baby!: Ranbir Kapoor



Happy Monday, Peeps!

Ever sit in a movie theater taking in a flick, and just get a little...excited...by the leading man? I mean, like so excited you start squirming in your seat and forget to breath for at least 2 whole scenes? Mmmmmm, ok, maybe that's just me. I had the pleasure of having that experience this weekend while checking out the Bollywood film "Wake Up Sid." A gem of a film, it follows Sid, a spoiled rich college student nearing graduation who is forced to take stock of his life and discover what kind of man he wants to be. As he finds his way, finding love as he does it, I find love myself in him and struggle to keep my seat dry...from my sappy love story-induced tears...or whatever.

Who is this Bollywood stunner that has me wanting to learn how to say "I Love You" in foreign languages, you ask? Today's juicy tidbit: RANBIR KAPOOR!!! The 27 year old Indian actor is a well-known actor in Bollywood, having mesmerized many a lady with his youthful good looks, gentle yet piercing gaze, and top notch acting abilities. I'm telling you, Bollywood is where its at because I literally was so entranced by him I had to see this movie twice. TWICE! Stalker much? Of course!!

If Bollywood's where they're hiding all the good ones, your girl might have to take a trip. How's coming with?

Let's take a moment of silence for the newly discovered treasure that is Ranbir.

Stalk on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot enough for you? Comment on your favorite man candy below: