Monday, October 19, 2009

M.A.M.B. ALERT: ESPN'S Body Issue






Happy Monday, Peeps!

So when I heard about ESPN the magazine's latest issue being chock full of yummy naked athlete goodness, I KNEW it was fodder for Hot Male Alert. And lucky for you all, I can't choose just one! Oooooh the copious amounts of tasty morsel-ness!!!

Today's juicy tidbit: OOOOH, ALLLLLL OF THEM! I mean, COME ON!! Naked, sweaty, glistening, muscle-bound athleticism in its rawest form?? This just might get me to resurrect my Wall O' Men in my bedroom, tearing that poor magazine to bits in the name of the stalk. I just wanna...lick every man page...hold them close to my bosom and let them know they are loved. Stare at their perfectly crafted bodies till I fall asleep...MMMM mmm mm, a sports fantasy come true.

Let's take a moment of silence for the naked male sportsmen goodness that is ESPN's The Body Issue.


Stalk on!


P.S. If you're in the mood for even more hot male bodies served up without the wrapping paper, some that may even leave a bit less to the imagination too, check out my friends at Paragon Men [www.paragonmen.com].


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot enough for you? Comment on your favorite man candy below: