Monday, October 26, 2009

"The Hottest Nerd I've Ever Seen": Sean D. Sullivan



Happy Monday, Peeps!


What a beautiful day to wake up and smell the hottie. It'd be nice if we could all just roll over and find it in bed next to us. If you've got that, more power to you and I'm super jealous. If not, I've got a treat for you...

Today's juicy tidbit: SEAN D. SULLIVAN!!! I've been keeping him under wraps for a while, wanting him to be my secret hottie viewing pleasure. Yes, I'm selfish like that sometimes. Don't judge me.

Sean is an up-and-coming model making a splash with his ridiculously good-looking looks. When I showed him to a group of close friends, one friend exclaimed "well that's the hottest nerd i've ever seen!" And right she is indeed. Photographers Doug Inglish and Nate Jensen did a wonderful job of capturing Sean's man beauty. We likey.

But seriously, it is at ALL possible to get him to lay in the bed next to me? Who can work that out? Email me if you can.

Let's take a moment of silence for the "I'm not really a nerd, I just play one in a photoshoot" deliciousness that is Sean.


Stalk on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot enough for you? Comment on your favorite man candy below: