Monday, December 14, 2009

Baby, Are You Down?: Jay Sean

Happy Monday, Peeps!

Its funny how magnetic male hotness is. I could be walking the streets of NYC, stopping in a store, watching TV or listening to music and it will just JUMP out at me, so full, bright and overpowering that it can't be resisted. Just the other day I saw a beautiful man pass by me on the street and I lost all concentration. I texted friends with news: "I just saw the hottest guy ever!!". "Do I smell crazy?!", one replied. "No," I responded with pride, "You smell a woman that's always on her J.O.B.!!"

And speaking of my J.O.B., today's juicy tidbit: JAY SEAN!!! Jay Sean is a 26 year old British-Indian superstar import. He is a singer–songwriter, rapper, beatboxer record producer, and arranger who has been amazing the world with his sexy vocal stylings and a body that just won't quit (and thank heavens for that!). He's now trying to achieve cross-over success in America with his single "Down" with Lil' Wayne. I had heard it before on the radio, as its getting great amounts of play, but it wasn't until I saw the video for the single that I fully understood the extent of his hot male-ness. The opening shot of the video is him standing shirtless in the mirror. MMmmmm, you do the math... Its good stuff, indeed. And on top of that, he's got swagger AND a british accent. What's not to like?

Let's take a moment of silence for the shirtless-in-the-mirror-flexing-his-booooddddy splendor that is Jay Sean.

Stalk on!

Hot Men. Tasty Morsels. Every Monday. E: hotmalealert@gmail.com W: hotmalealert.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot enough for you? Comment on your favorite man candy below: