Monday, December 7, 2009

Ninja Love: Rain



Happy Monday, Peeps!!

Lately I've had an insatiable taste for Kung Fu Treachery, what with all the recent movie releases that involve high amounts of ass kickin', swash-bucklin', sweaty, bloody Hot Male Alert fantasticalism!! I scratched my eternal itch this weekend when I saw my new favorite movie, Ninja Assassin. And ooooh was I pleased...in my naughty places most of all.

Today's juicy tidbit: RAIN!!!! Born in South Korea in '82, Rain is a quadruple threat: K-pop singer, dancer, actor, and apparently the baddest ninja assassin mofo that eva did live!!! As Raizo in Ninja Assassin, he sticks it to the Man (in his case his "father"), looking sexy with his impeccable body, doing sick ass moves as he flings his wet chin-length hair out of his face repeatedly. All this while also subconsciously fallin in lust with a Black girl, which made me cheese harder than a cheshire cat!!

AHHHH, SO MUCH STIMULATION!! Good times, indeed. It was this girl's wet dream: hardcore action, killin', fightin', hard bodies, and Bl-Asian Love!! Yesssss!!

Let's take a moment of silence for the ass-kickin' assassin splendor that is Rain.

Stalk on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot enough for you? Comment on your favorite man candy below: